Monday, March 14, 2011

Really?!?!

Pin It Now! So I really thought warmer weather was on the horizon.  I thought our days would be spent outside, playing on wooden swing sets, taking walks around the neighborhood, and hanging out at some wonderful city parks.  But instead, this is what I woke up to this morning...


You can't tell but it's snowing in the picture,
and 5 hours later it's still snowing
I know the warmer weather will be here soon but I'm getting a little tired of these teases.  We had a beautiful weekend and spent quite a bit of time playing outside and now there is SNOW on the ground.  I was so shocked when I looked outside this morning, I had no clue we were suppose to get snow.  It was raining when I went to bed last night but snow was the last thing I had expected!  Oh well, guess we'll just stay at home for the day, all warm and dry, and look forward to the 70 degree weather we're suppose to get later this week.  Snow and 70 degrees in the same week, crazy!!


I also wanted to let you all know that I will be doing my first CSN Stores review!  I've done a couple giveaways for them but I am very excited to be doing a review in the coming weeks.  Now I just have decided what I am going to get and boy is it going to be a hard choice.  They have so many wonderful stores and incredible products to choose from, it's going to be tough!!  Be sure to keep a lookout for it!

4 comments:

  1. Oh no snow! LOL It's been cold and rainy here, I can't wait for Spring weather to get here!!
    Enjoy the snow...
    Have a great day!
    Blessings,
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blah! Spring just needs to hurry up and get here! I can't wait to get outside and play!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I am enjoying following your blog. I wanted to award you the stylish blogger award. Please stop by

    http://livingatthewhiteheadszoo.blogspot.com to accept.

    ReplyDelete