Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Favorite Food

Pin It Now! Avery has her foods that she likes; bananas, ham, avocados, peaches, peas, carrots, and sweet potatoes.  And, of course, she has her foods she hates; broccoli (she is definitely her mother's daughter), asparagus, spinach, and chickpeas.  But she definitely has a favorite food, she LOVES her organic puffs.  She doesn't get them often, only when she eats all of her meal and is still signing for more (so maybe every 3 or 4 days she'll get a little).  I keep them in the pantry and after she signs more I get up and start walking over to it.  As I get closer she gets a big smile on her face like "I think I know what's about to happen."  And when I finally take them out, she literally squeals with delight and starts signing more frantically.  It is so funny and cute!  She totally cracks me up!  I'm going to see if I can get it on film, but it could be a while cause it just happened this morning.  


So, do your kids have any foods that make them squeal with delight?

3 comments:

  1. Pizza! LOL

    THanks so much for stopping by and the compliments! Love your blog layout!

    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for stopping by my blog and becoming a follower!

    My little boy isn't a huge fan of solid foods, but he LOVES iced tea. Every time he sees me with a big ol Sonic Iced Tea cup he starts doing the excited butt bounce. He LOVES it.

    www.mandalynandthestinkycheese.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Watermelon! It was not the greatest food for him to like because he was mildly allergic to it, but he's growing out of that now.

    ReplyDelete