Sunday, August 22, 2010

A Good Plan

Pin It Now! Eric and I have decided that there is no point in both of us having to get up early on the weekend.  So yesterday morning, I got up with Avery at 7:30 and let him sleep in and then this morning he got up with her and I slept in.  It was WONDERFUL!!  I slept until 8:30, which a year ago would have been early for a Saturday but today was heaven!  Avery only gets up once a night for a quick feeding (at about 4 or so) but man was it nice to stay snuggled up in bed and get an extra hour of sleep.  We are definitely going to be doing that again!

4 comments:

  1. You won something on my blog come check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. my husband and I do the same thing lol. He will get up one Saturday with our girls and then Sunday I will and then the next weekend we swap, I get up on Saturday and he gets up on Sunday. It's amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Krystle, it is the best! We are definitely going to keep doing it!! I like the idea of switching days each weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. following you back! Thanks for the follow

    ReplyDelete