Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Dinosaur Tracks Painting

Pin It Now!

For Father's Day our mom group went to a local kids' art studio where they came up with a bunch of fun crafts for the kids to do.  One of them was a toy truck painting on a shirt or apron to give to the dads for Father's Day.  It was similar to this project.  As a spin off of that, Avery did a dinosaur track painting (she is very into dinosaurs right now so I knew she would love it).  It was really simple to do, we gathered all of her plastic dinosaurs and put out paper plates with paint on them.  She them had a great time walking her dinosaurs across the paper and seeing the tracks they left behind.  It turned out really cute and she had a great time!



Go here to see where I am linking up!

5 comments:

  1. Such a great idea! We'll definitely be trying this!! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It was so easy to do and so much fun, she loved it!

      Delete
  2. Why didn't I think of that!

    Thanks for sharing this on Hey Mom, Look What I Did at Adventures In Mommy Land!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Charlene,

      Did you do this with preschoolers.

      Let me know.

      Cheryl Romans

      Delete
  3. Love it! Hmmm, I think that I will need to be on the lookout for dinosaurs now!

    ReplyDelete